Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3 Months {Hudson James}

A couple weeks late but nevertheless
Hudson James
is 3 months old!!


In our short little 3 months I feel like he has grown so much...we have went from the little 6 lb 12 oz newborn to my big 13+ lb infant

This month...

We can still wear 0-3 month but definitely moving into 3-6 month 
Size 1 diapers (will size up when the box is empty)
Smiles & laughs 
Coos (love hearing baby noises again)
Sleeps through the night (from 9 or 10 PM until 9 Am)
Still taking reflux meds (Prevacid & axid) but they help a ton 
Loves his brother/sister
Moved into his own bed 

Still loves to be swaddled
Nurses every 3 hours during the day



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

He's growing up so fast. Such a handsome little guy :)

I love how the pillow turned out! It matches is nursery perfectly!

Devon F said...

So adorable! I love his pillow!

Corrie said...

That's great that he's sleeping through the night!! I would love any tips :) Oh and I love the name Hudson!! That's what my husband wants to name our next son if we have another!!

freebiequeen15 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the personalized pillow

Unknown said...

By reading this article, you can improve your skills so that you can be the one showing off your skills.
play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails