Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas





Yep, that's 3 of our dogs (Barbie, Macy, & Zoe) all dressed up in their Christmas outfits. However Zoe & Macy wouldn't leave their bows in. Everytime I'd placed them in their hair they'd go to shaking and the bows would go flying. After about 15 times or so I just gave up and just let them be. Josh & I had so much fun picking out these outfits. Just wait till we have kids...


Josh & I had a wonderful Christmas together. We ended up waking up around 5 so we could go see what Santa had brought his little sisters. From there we had our traditional brunch at my grandmother's. From there the day had only started. We ended up visiting my parents, my grandparents, his parents twice, and our good friends Tony & Erin came over to our house. That night we even found time to go see some Christmas lights. By the time bedtime came around we were definitely ready to hit the sack but it was all worth it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails