Friday, September 5, 2008

Stephanie Needs...

So, I saw this idea and thought it was fun. So, what you do is in Google you type your name and the word needs (ex. Stephanie Needs) and see what the first 10 links say that come up. Then you can post whether you need it or not. Here is my list...

1. Stephanie needs a behavior modification (HOW RUDE)
2. Stephanie needs some help. Look at those pants. (I didn't think I looked that bad)
3. Stephanie needs to get the women together in an alliance (I think we're gonna kick some bootay)
4. Stephanie needs to be in a family where there are no other children or animals. (Sounds like an add...I think it's say I don't do well with others)
5. Stephanie Needs You BAD (Only if You means my hubby)
6. Stephanie needs to improve but where’s Alick (ummm...who's Alick?)
7. Stephanie needs the next three weeks to just pass by (actually I really do...haha)
8. Stephanie's Why She Needs Rhinoplasty (Isn't that funny)
9. Stephanie needs a sound proofed home to protect her. (Not sure what I need protection from)
10. Stephanie needs a strong manly shoulder to lean on (Aww..I already have this..I'm so lucky)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails