Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pill Popping

As most of you know I have gone through numerous fertility treatments to get where I am. So, I thought it would be interesting to see how many pills/injections I have taken to get here. And, yes it's ALL worth it!

1,133 pills
10 injections
112 other hormones/supplements

And the numbers are still climbing. Yes, I take 6 pills/hormones a day to ensure our little miracle continues to grow & thrive. God has blessed us with a miracle and we count our blessings EVERY SINGLE DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Plum is a GIRL.. not a BOY!

and on your comments somewhere in the middle there are multiple statements using "she" or "her" as in reference to the baby. although i believe that you copied and pasted.. i will remain ignorant to that and pretend that the typo was your fault! b/c i kno you kno its going to be a girl. why else would i have a dream about plum???

loveyall<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails