Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Results are in

So, todays beta level wa 10,169. Now, I am thinking more than ever that we just might be having twins. In the past 3 days we have went from 3302 to 10169. A BIG jump. Your numbers are supposed to at least double, so I'd say that they did that and some. All in all it means that things are going WONDERFUL. The doctor's office said that we were doing AWESOME!


Here's something to keep in mind...according to www.betabase.info the average beta's for 24 dpo (which is what I am) would be:

singleton pregnancy = 3334 (well we beat that)
twin pregnancy = 6812 (we beat that too)
triplet pregnancy = 9038 (um, yeah we beat that too)

However, also keep in mind that you can't go solely on beta levels because there is such an overlap in normal levels so only the ultrasound will truly tell. Now, I'm just waiting on the doctor's office to call back so I can schedule that. We can hardly wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails