Friday, February 13, 2009

New Favorite Store

Well, I planned on waiting until after we found out the sex to buy anything....but being a shopping girl how can I resist a good sale. Plus I found a wonderful store with the cutest things.

I thought this was so cute and even if I don't have a girl someone will, Right?
Another great deal, and they match the cardigan. A pair of sweater pants.


The back...how could you resist them?



A First Chrismas outfit that is VERY soft....plus I bought two so our niece/nephew can match our little one. It will make such a cute picture.





The Little Bear on the front of the outfit! Aw...I can't wait until next Christmas!
And to make things even better I saved $87.60 by getting these things on sale (gotta love 60% off). Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails