Saturday, April 18, 2009

All in A Day's Work



Changing table that can be a regular piece of furniture afterwards Loving the dresser!


Mommy admiring all Daddy's hard work



Daddy hard at work




Yesterday, Friday, we had a very productive day. First we were off to our ultrasound and OB appointment. Maddox has grown so much within the last few weeks. He is now weighing in at 1 lb 10 oz (which is normal for all those that said to expect "one big baby"). He was kicking up a storm during the whole scan. He looks great and everything measured right on shedule except myself. I'm measuring ahead...but we all know the dates are right. The doctor feels that this is because of my build and how I'm carrying him. So, it looks as if we'll be getting a few more ultrasounds, YIPEE! I'm not sure what I would do if I was "normal" and only got 1 or 2 scans. As of right now we're up to FIVE, haha. I just love seeing him.

After our appointment Josh surprised me by heading to Salisbury to pick up our furniture. Which I DID NOT know had arrived. It is absolutely beautiful! He was so excited putting it all together...yeah we couldn't wait to see what it looked like. Actually he was ecstatic that the dresser and changer were already assembled except for a few minor things. So, all that left was the crib.

Now all we have left is to actually paint the nursery! Oohhh, it's getting so close.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails