Friday, May 29, 2009

A Girl's Night Out

On Wednesday night, the girls that I used to work with in the Ketner Center planned a girl's night out/baby shower. And yes, we went to my all time favorite place, Olive Garden. Where else would a girl wanna go???? We had so much fun catching up and what not. I had not seen Jennifer in almost 2 years. Wow, where does time go?

So, maybe it's not the best picture but....it's what I've got
Jennifer's sweet gift. The blanket is so incredibly soft! I think I may just use it myself, haha.

2 adorable gifts from Stephanie C.


Oh my, how darling is that! Can't wait for bathtime (from Sommer)



Such a sweet gift from Michelle. The bib even came with complimentary monogramming. So after his dedication I'll be able to take it back and get the date monogrammed. How special is that? (Everyone knows how much I like monogramming)
Thank you ladies!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails