Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Years Ago...

I married my best friend, my soul mate. It is so hard to believe that it has been 3 years! Time passes quickly when you're having fun.









Josh & I met in 1999 through a mutual friend, however at this time we didn't begin to date. He was a senior and I a freshman in high school. We were also both dating someone else at the time. Not only that our mutual friend had told him that he wasn't allowed to talk to me & he had warned me that I shouldn't talk to him because he wasn't all that good to girls, too funny (He has been & is absolutely wonderful to me). At the time Josh was an avid runner and didn't focus on much else. He definitely had his head into running. Which paid off for him, he got a college scholarship for cross-country(WAY TO GO HONEY).


During the summer of 2001 I started my first job, at a small local pharmacy. Guess who also worked there, Josh! I was still dating someone else but things soon went south...and Josh & I really began to hit things off. We pretty much talked non-stop & became great friends. We started dating that October & spent pretty much every weekend together. We almost immediately knew that things were meant to be between us. It was like a dream come true! We got engaged December 25 , 2004 & were later married June 17th, 2006 after I finished nursing school.



Happy Anniversary to the best husband ever! I love you!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails