Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Favorite Kid Photo

So, it's that time of the week again! I had actually almost forgotten. And this week's theme is "Favorite Kid Photos". I'd absolutely love to have a "real" picture of Maddox to present...but he seems to want to stay in the belly a little longer :(. (::send some labor dust my way::) But, of course my favorite kid photo would be of my little one and being he's not here yet for a "real" photo I must present the next best thing...a 3d ultrasound photo. Does it count??? I sure think so, and that's all that matters. I think he's the cutest kid around!
MckLinky Blog Hop









Don't forget to join the fun this week....just click on the McLinky link above and start hopping. You don't have to have kids yourself. You can even include a picture of yourself as a kid, or your spouse. Or just a random picture for that matter. Some come on....it's a load of fun.

9 comments:

Ms. G said...

I absolutely think that counts. When I look at my niece's 3D and then her first photos, I am amazed at how similar they really are. Hang in there... you are almost there.

Thanks for sharing.

Candice

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Found you on the blog hop :)

Your picture is just fabulous! All the best for the delivery and everything....how exciting for you!!

Louise x

Queen Diva said...

Just beautiful!!! Hang in there - it'll be here before you know it!

the brown couch said...

Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited the The Chaotic Kristy Baby Shower September 27 - October 11...many prizes to be won!

Amanda said...

Totally counts!! So cool! Congrats on the inevitable arrival...

Amanda--- Blog Hop

Star said...

Of course it counts! Your little one is absolutely beautiful already!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with baby!! Aren't the 3D pics amazing??

Cathy said...

That is a beautiful picture. Those hands are ready to be loved on and that sweet nose is precious. I know you are so excited! Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking forward to seeing the "after" pics! Hoppin' by to say hi!

Bridgette said...

This is so sweet! I love looking at ultrasound pictures. Thank for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails