Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take a Look

Look at my counter...only 9 days until my actual due date.

I'm still hopeful that I won't hold out that long, but it doesn't sound all that promising. Other than Maddox continuing to drop lower (I think we're at the max there) there has been no changes in the last week. Praying that this week brings some.

I'm still happy to report there has been no further weight gain on my part...for the last month. Which is wonderful being I haven't changed anything. I'm also no longer measuring ahead. I actually measure only 36 weeks. However, this is only because he has dropped. For those that are unaware they measure the height of your uterus at every appointment so when he drops lower it's no longer as high. And just so you can get an idea of how low he's dropped in the past week. I was measuring 39 weeks just a week ago. So yay for dropping but boo for no other changes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails