Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time To Relax

After a very successful shopping trip I can finally say that I'm all set. We've been greatly blessed by many generous gifts however there was just a few things left that were must-haves. After dreaming (or may I say nightmares) of not being prepared the last few nights I decided it was time to head out to Baby's R' Us for those last minute things. I can officially say that we now have the breastpump, bathtub, diaper genie & carseat protector. I also happened upon a very cute table at Marshall's to sit beside the rocker. That way I can place the pump or remote or a little lamp on it for those late nights.

You have no idea how relieved I am. Now I can just relax and enjoy these last few weeks until Maddox arrives. Whew!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails