Monday, July 13, 2009

Wholy Moly...I'm Ready


So, as of today I am FULL-TERM!!!!


Yes, that's right I am officially 37 weeks which translates into full term status. Maddox could come anytime now and he should be just fine. It's so crazy, not that long ago I thought I'd never have a baby and now look at me. I'm just so close! God is truly an amazing God!
Sleep is pretty much non existent at this point. I guess all of this is in preparation for what's to come. I'll be glad when I can once again get comfortable in bed.
So, now we just wait and wait...to see when Maddox will make his arrial.

3 comments:

Taylor Elise said...

Cutest baby belly ever!

Running 365 said...

I'm so excited for you-I know you're ready! I'll be home from July 23 to August 3, so I hope Maddox comes before I have to go back to Whiteville!

Preppy Coastee said...

Your belly is so cute!! Awww I miss being pregnant so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails