Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So, What Shall We Be??





So, as of last year the only "baby" I had to dress up for Halloween was my poor little dogs. But, this year I have a "real baby". So the search is on for a very cute Halloween costume. We're not much into the whole Halloween thingie but who could resist dressing up a cute little baby, if nothing more than to just take pictures.



See, weren't they cute?



The only problem is that most costumes don't start until at least 6 months and of course Maddox will only be 3 months come Halloween. I suppose if I wanted to be really crafty I would make something or perhaps if I had more spare time. Instead I've started searching for a very cute & loveable costume for him.


And this is what I've come up with so far...





Glow worm costume from Gymboree









Caterpiller



A cute cow? (Rachel, Im sure this is your pick)



A cute little duckie?

4 comments:

Taylor Elise said...

The glow worm is adorable!!! I'm still on board with the miniature horse idea though. Or he could be a cowboy and could ride a miniature horse except that sounds too dangerous. It'd make for a very cute photo though!

Six Muddy Boots and a Vintage Purse said...

I love the glow worm!! We are the size boat in finding a Halloween outfit for Colton. We are not big fans of Halloween either, but like you said who can resist a baby's first Halloween. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.

Unknown said...

Yes, so far the glow worm is my favorite too! As of right now I think that is what we'll be going with.

Mary Ashleigh said...

The glow worm is my favorite. It's all bright and colorful.
I like the cow also although.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails