Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Almost...




WHITE Christmas!






We came 'ol so close to making it & at the rate that our front yard is melting we just may have some to stick around until then.
The snow started falling during the day on Friday, while I was at work I might add. And by the time 7:00 came (when I get off) the ground was completely covered with snow & ice. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband to come pick me up. And the normal 40 minute drive turned in to 1 1/2 hrs +. Needless to say I didn't make it to work the next day! And come Sunday I still had trouble making it out of the driveway...so dear husband took me to work that day as well. Gotta love him!
And Sadly enough, other than for a few minutes to take pictures, we stayed in instead of playing in it. Perhaps next time!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails