Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Because I'm Random Like That



Today's Top 2 Tuesday Topic is....2 Random Facts About Yourself....

1. I HAVE NEVER been on an airplane. Seriously. I have been as far away as a 24 hour car ride but never on a plane.

2. I have been to the beach EVERY SINGLE summer at least once up until last summer when I was pregnant. Absolutely love the beach and CAN NOT wait until July.

Feel free to participate by clicking the icon above to head over to the Undomestic Momma's site. So much fun and look forward to reading everyone's random rambling's.


5 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I cant believe you have never been on a plane!!

Your blog is too cute! Happy Tuesday!

Kelly Marie said...

Wow!! That's nuts that you've never been on an airplane! I loveee the beach too (:

Your son is adorable!!

Manda said...

I've never been on a plane either!

Your blog is very cute!

The Undomestic Mom said...

How crazy! I hate flying so car trips are way more fun anyways!

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I cannot believe you have never been on a plane though...I fly all the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails