Saturday, March 20, 2010

Look Mom...

I can drive






These days when Maddox isn't crawling all over the place you can find him playing with his toys. And now that he's a pro at getting on his knees he is able to explore EVEN MORE which includes him "driving" and honking the horn. I'm not sure what it is about this toy (probably the bright colors) but he absolutely loves it. He has also started "walking" with it on his knees. Just too cute.


He also loves to work on things....

working on the nightlight...the outlet covers are definitely in.
Oh, and talking about more fun things. A couple weeks ago, I ordered some cupcake toppers for Maddox's baptism in a few weeks. I was overly thrilled to receive them in the mail yesterday. I think they turned out very cute & fun.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails