Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me At All

It's been awhile since I participated in MckMama's Not Me Monday....but I decided it was about time to play again.

So...I CERTAINLY DID NOT

  • Give my child paper to chew (ahem...eat) on in the grocery store just so he wouldn't chew on the shopping cart because I was not too lazy to get the cover out of the car...NEVER NOT ME

  • I DID NOT forget to give my child his night bottle before laying him down for the night....NOT ME

  • I DID NOT get off an exit too soon when going to work the other morning

  • I DO NOT on a regular basis forget about the clothes in the washer



Wanna play along, head over to McMama's blog now

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Those grocery carts are so gross! I don't have a cover, so, I just use a receiving blanket to drape over the front of the cart for protection. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails