Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Only 3 Days...

First off, I have failed to mention that I am running in a 5K this coming Saturday. Partly because I felt if I didn't mention it then I could change my mind or chicken out. But, my mind is made up...I AM RUNNING, and I have already registered. So it's FINAL! I also must add that I HAVE NEVER ran before so I don't expect to be great. It has always been my husband who has ran. Other than the running that I did in soccer, in high schoo,l I have not ran. I have set my personal goal to finish in under 30 minutes. I really think I can do it...today I finished in 28 min 22 sec (today was a good day). So, hopefully I am ready! My running started in an attempt to lose the weight after I had Maddox...and I'm also happy to say I'm at right at 60 lbs (15 lbs more than I gained in pregnancy). I think it's working for me, so I do plan on keeping it up. And in the end I have came to enjoy it. It is MY TIME where I only have to focus on myself.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! We'll have everyone converted to runners eventually! Is Josh running too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails