Thursday, May 20, 2010

3+3=6

Over these past few weeks months Maddox has been teething.  Luckily for us it doesn't seem to bother him too much.  Other than some extra drool and a bit of a runny nose and some extra sleep (who could complain about that) we have a happy teething baby.  And by extra sleepy I'm talking about 14+ hours night time sleep plus naps during the day. 
In fact we currently have 3 teeth coming in which will make a total of 6. My baby is goign to have a full set of top teeth and I'm sure the bottom set won't be far behind.



I was a bit concerned when his 1st top tooth was over to the right quite a bit...  I was freaking out thinking that he either wasn't going to get his front tooth or that he was going to have ONE MAJOR gap.  So I was overly excited when I saw his front teeth making their appearance.  Yippee, my kid WILL NOT have messed up teeth.  And thankfully we have a happy teething baby.  Let's just hope it stays that way. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails