Friday, May 14, 2010

Show Us Your Life

Wow, it's been such a long time since I've particiapted in Kelly's Korner's Friday Show Us Your Life....so I thought it was about time I linked up again.

Today's subject is Favorite Books/Children's Books
and boy do I love to read. My favorite books are most likely James Patterson's books or any good mystery especially those medical ones. I have a WHOLE bag waiting on me right now. I'm ready to dive in.
and as a child this was my ALL TIME favorite book. I'm not even sure why but I sure did love it. Which reminds me I need to buy it for Maddox because I know he'll love it too.







So what are your favorite books? fav's that you read your children?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never heard of that book. I will be checking it out this week. Just stopping by from Kelly's SUYL Friday. Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails