Friday, May 28, 2010

A Weekend Recap a Weekend Late

Wow, so I suppose I'm only a week (almost) late.... And being it's so late I'll make this short so we can hop on over to the next thing...

Saturday, we celebrated my 25th (gasp, I'm a quarter of a century old) birthday with family.  Originally the plan was to have a cookout complete with hot dogs & hamburgers but with a questionable weather forecast we decided it was best to go for something else.  So, we had made our own subs.  Wow, just a bit of a side note but.... I realize I do need to get better with this picture thing especially being I love my camera so much. 

And of course no birthday is complete without cake ....so the dear hubs ordered me one from my favorite bakery (well one of my fav's, haha).  He even remembered that my favorite was their cake with guava filling (yumm, yummm). 

It was wonderful celebrating with our families. 


On Sunday, Maddox & I ventured to one of my dear friends bridal shower.  Everything turned out so beautiful and the weather was gorgeous for a backyard shower.








The Bride-to-Be with Maddox






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails