Saturday, June 12, 2010

Did I REALLY???

Now, I know I'm a planner and all but did I really already buy Maddox's Christmas outfit??
Recently I came across this great shop that has a facebook page, Lolly Wolly Doodle. In fact their local for me. And let's just say I am IN LOVE (shhh, don't tell the hubs). I just love boutique style clothes but let's face it boy's items are hard to come by. Every night the owner hosts several WONDERFUL deals that include shipping & monograming. I'm talking typically $20-25!!! Now, can you see why I'm in love????

Isn't it the cutest thing ever. The picture doesn't even do it justice. I've also ordered a shortall with his name monogammed, so adorable. Have I struck your interest, CLICK HERE for the facebook page.
The funny thing is I ordered this before I even ordered his birthday shirt, which is just a little over a month away. Hmmm, perhaps I'm doing things a little backwards. But you can rest easy knowing the birthday one is ordered, just yet to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails