Monday, June 28, 2010

Top 2...


Yay, so it's been a bit since I've participated in a Top 2 Tuesday...so I do believe it is time to have some fun.  And even though I had to write this the day before because I'm working my tailend off at the good 'ol hospital I couldn't help but to play....

Taylor over at The Undomestic Momma hosts a Top 2 Tuesday EVERY SINGLE TUESDAY....wanna come play too? Please do! 

This week's topic is Top 2 Things (not people) you would take to a deserted island....and my response is:

1.   Good 'ol ice cole DIET COKE (I wouldn't even bother to take clothes, because it's DESERTED, so it's not like anyone else would even see me


2.  A "GOOD" book... because there would be nothing better to do than drink my Diet Coke and read.  How relaxing. 

And, even though this sounds nice and relaxing I'm not quite sure how long I could actually live on a deserted island.  Yes, it would be very nice to not have to worry about work and daily life but I have trouble sitting still.

2 comments:

Aimee of East Avenue said...

Amen, sister. Diet coke is a must. Great picks :)

Unknown said...

I agree - I think the island part would be fab, just not the deserted aspect :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails