Sunday, September 12, 2010

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

No bump picture (today)...stay tuned for later this week.  It's growing.
Size of baby: 4 inches & 2 1/2 ounces. About the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss:   ??? Too scared to know
Maternity Clothes: A combination of regular & maternity clothes


Gender: Have you voted yet??? I'm still thinking girl but seriously we'd be happy either way.


Movement: Little flutters.  Can't wait to feel "real" kicks.

Food Cravings: Fruit, salty things. 

What I miss: Nothing really.

Sleep: The insomnia continues. I am so tired, but lay awake most nights until I finally drift off. And then I get up a couple hours later for a potty break and it's the same story all over...

Symptoms: frequent bathroom trips, still some nausea (but much much better), the growing belly


Best Moment this week: Increasing energy & less nausea

What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby H "really" start to move

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Reading about your pregnancy is so exciting! I'm not a mommy yet, but hopefully will be soon (through IVF)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails