Friday, September 3, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

Bringing another baby in to the home brings about so many new decisions...  and they're so confusing. 



Which double stroller to buy??  Seriously, there are so many choices. 

The Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller.  We love our single Chicco Cortina, and plan on using our same carseat that we used with Maddox (Chicco Keyfit). 


 
Plus, the Contours Options Tandem Stroller seems to have so many options for seating.  I'm just not sure about taking the seats off everytime to fold it....
I'm also considering the double Maclaren.  I love the idea that it folds so compactly.

Seriously, I'm started to stress a bit over all these decisions.  Would love to hear what everyone else has??



 
 And of course the search is on for another crib....  If indeed Baby H is a girl I'm thinking white all the way. 







1 comment:

Six Muddy Boots and a Vintage Purse said...

I'm like all Chico items! You can't go wrong with it. Thing is...the compact Maclaren is looking nice as well. I love the idea of it folding up to fit into the trunk of your car. Speaking of car - will you be keeping the car or going back to a SUV?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails