Sunday, October 31, 2010

BUMP DATE (22 weeks)

Pregnancy Highlights




How Far Along: 22Weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches & right at 1 pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mainly just maternity.  However, I can still wear some regular tops.
Gender: All GIRL! Miss Emma Louise
Movement: Yes, especially at night.  The hubs felt it this week :)
Food Cravings: Salty things (chips), sub sandwiches
What I miss: Sleeping all night without hopping up to pee.

Sleep: Pretty good except for the 2 + bathroom breaks

Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, back pain, crazy dreams.

Best Moment This Week: The hubs feeling Miss Emma kick.



3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, so cute you are!! Congrats on the baby GIRL! So exciting.

Katie Olthoff said...

Wow. What a terrible hostess. I didn't even see that you posted this!

You look adorable! And I ADORE the name Emma. And little girls. Congrats!

Unknown said...

What a cute way to summarize what's going on! Do you mind if I borrow it every now and then? Congrats on the girl--Emma is on my list of favorite names too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails