Monday, November 29, 2010

26 Weeks Bump Date


Wholy Crap..we're in the double digits.  Only 98 day left... (and actually less being I'll deliver at 39 wks) and there's so much to do.  A bedroom to finish constructing, bedding to order, a new set of nursery furniture.  And not to mention I have very few girl clothes... Oh my goodness, let the stressing begin.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: 14 inches & 1 lb 2/3

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: Yes, I love it! She is moving a lot.  And I can really tell she's getting bigger because some of the movements are a bit uncomfortable.
What I miss: Sleeping all night without hopping up to pee & sleeping on my stomach.
Sleep: This week has been horrible.  With going out of town for Thanksgiving and sleeping in a different bed & with Maddox in our room I got very little sleep.  Once I would fall asleep I would wake up uncomfortable.  However, I'm happy to say last night was my first night back in our bed & I slept great (minus bathroom breaks)
Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, back pain, crazy dreams, heartburn, fatigue, and my newest symptom is hip & rib pain.
Best Moment This Week: Making a few new girl purchases...I'm loving all the ruffles & pink.
What I am looking forward to: Having a 3D ultrasound in just a couple of weeks! Can't wait to see Miss Emma's sweet face.



And don't forget...I have 2 Giveaways going on now:



4 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

You look great!! I hope to have girl onew day so I can buy ruffles and pink too!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I am blog hopping today and I think this is my first time to your blog.

Congrats about the baby...and I know what you mean...SO MUCH to do to get ready for one...but they are SO worth it!! :0)

Hope you will stop by either or both of my blogs and follow.

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails