Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Award

Because I'm nice & like to play along (or at least 1/2 way b/c I didn't pass this along)...my sister over from Writer In Training awarded me the Versatility Blog Award so here we go...

The Rules...

1.Thank and link back to the person(s) who bestowed the award  (CHECK)
2.Share seven things about yourself (CHECK)
3.Pass the award to other bloggers who are 'versatile'
4.Inform the recipients


7 Things About Me:
1.  I am a Pediatric & Mother/Baby Nurse
2.  I live on a miniature horse & llama farm
3.  I have a 15 month old little boy (Maddox) and soon to be little girl (Emma)
4.  I have never been on an airplane.
5.  I love to bake & cook.
6.  I am the oldest of 3 children.
7.  I have been married to my best friend since June 17, 2006 & have been together 9 years.

1 comment:

Mrs. Werginz said...

Never been on an airplane?! WOw! Do you desire to travel or are you afraid of airplanes? I liked learning some about you today!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails