Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Beginning To...

Look A Lot Like Christmas....

Last weekend (yes, I'm late posting) we began decorating for Christmas.  Christmas is seriously my favorite holiday.  I love everything about it!  I always have & always will.  Plus, it's super fun this year seeing Maddox's eyes light up as he see's the lights.  On the other hand it's a bit interesting.  Overall he has done pretty well with the tree. He usually takes off at least 2 ornaments a day...  I'm not brave enough to put any wrapped presents under the tree yet. They're safe & sound in my closet, lol.




Can't believe my baby has grown so much since last year!  It will be very interesting to see how he does sitting on Santa's lap this year...





I thought this was so cute when I came across it at Hobby Lobby



And a few of my favorite ornaments...HIGH up on the tree where they're safe



And Don't forget the Casanee's Giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 so hurry up & enter!!! Also, I posted a new giveaway this morning that you don't want to miss.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

This is beautiful! You have a great eye for decorating!!!
http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails