Monday, November 8, 2010

Top 2...



It's time for Top 2 Tuesday again from The Undomestic Momma and today's topic is perfect for November....
Top 2 Things You're Thankful For

1.  My wonderful Husband who is my absolute BEST FRIEND




2.  My Sweet son who light's up my day with his smile & personality and of course Emma too



Actually, my list of things I'm thankful for could go on and on... such as the rest of my family, my friends, my health, that I have a job....

And don't forget to HEAD HERE to enter my giveaway....JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. You don't want to miss it.





6 comments:

Molly said...

Gorgeous pics!! You are beautiful bride!

Kit said...

I can not get over how cute your little boy is :) You were a beautiful bride too!

black tag diaries said...

great top 2 post... and great things to be thankful for!

Kandi said...

great picks! :) your wedding photo is beautiful!

Kelly said...

what great picks

Unknown said...

Great list! What wonderful pictures. Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails