Sunday, November 21, 2010

Woombie Review

Anyone that knows newborns knows that they like to be swaddled.  It honestly makes all the difference in their sleeping.  Plus, it's highly recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) & has been proven to help promote more-sustained sleep (see article) With so many different swaddling blankets it's hard to know where to turn.  But, I'm happy to say that I have an answer.  Woombie makes not only a stylish swaddling blanket but a great one. 

Many swaddling blankets are a bit confusing & require instructions just to know how to use them, not the Woombie.  In fact with Maddox I didn't use the swaddling blankets I had because they were too darn complicated.  So, when I found out I was pregnant with Emma I knew that I had to find the perfect swaddling blanket. 





When I came across Woombie I knew that I had found that perfect blanket!  So, of course I was super excited when Woombie sent us a Deluxe Woombie in ballet pink ruffles which is just perfect for a little girl!  I have seen tons of swaddling blankets as a Mother/Baby & Pediatric nurse however I have never seen one quite so stylish.  Which we all have to admit is a giant plus because who wants to wrap their baby in something plain and blah. 

The Deluxe Woombie in Ballet Pink Ruffles has the most delicate of ruffles....



 I honestly can't wait to swaddle Emma up in it. 
This will be one of the 1st things that I pack in the hospital bag.




Plus, as I mentioned above not only is the Woombie stylish but it's super easy to use.  It comes with a 2 way zipper so you pretty much just lay the baby inside & zip it up.  Can't get any easier! Plus, the 2 way zipper allows you to have easy access for diaper changes as well as un-swaddling 1 or both arm's. Very versatile!




I do believe that Woombie has all the necessities of a swaddling blanket covered.  Style, versatility, the softness of the material, the ease of using it.  Plus, they have a blanket fit for every baby from the original, summer-light weight, Winter-thick warm fleece, Organic, Lil' Houdini, Deluxe, to even versions that have separate arms or legs. And to fit babies from 3 lbs to 25 lbs.  Sounds like they have it all covered to me!



Thank you to Woombie who provided us with the above mentioned product at no cost in exchange for my review. I was in no other way compensated. I was under no obligation to write a positive review, this review is my honest opion.





1 comment:

Kristen said...

I need to know how you get all this wonderful stuff. I mean it is helping with trying to figure out what I want for our newest babe. I think it's great that you get to review all this stuff though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails