Sunday, December 5, 2010

27 Weeks

Wow, my last week in the 2nd Trimester....

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: 14 1/2 inches & almost 2 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!

Gender: GIRL (Emma Louise)!
Movement: Yes, I love it! She is moving a lot. And I can really tell she's getting bigger because some of the movements are a bit uncomfortable.She has became one active little girl.

What I miss: Sleeping all night without hopping up to pee & sleeping on my stomach.

Sleep: So, so...it all depends on which night it is.
Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, back pain, crazy dreams, heartburn, fatigue, and my newest symptom is hip & rib pain.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling her get stronger & stronger.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully a 3D ultrasound on Friday. Also praying I pass my glucose screen this week...

Be sure to enter my current giveaways (links in top right), plus stayed tuned for a NEW giveaway EVERY SINGLE day this week...1st one coming up in the morning


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails