Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday....


This weeks topic...Top 2 Favorite Christmas Ornaments!

My all time favorite holiday so of course I have favorite ornaments...however it's hard to narrow it down to just 2....
but if I must narrow it down these are my 2 favorite

1.  My mom gave this ornament to us last year for Maddox's 1st Christmas...you can actually see another one of my favorite ornanments in the bottom right corner.  Another 1st Christmas ornament that is a Lenox ornament that is personalized with his name


2.  And of course Maddox's handprint....it's so hard to believe he's grown so much in a year.  I know I will cherish this for many years to come.

Wanna play along...click the button up top.


Oh, and of course while you're here be sure to enter my giveaways...see top right corner.  Plus, a new giveaway to come every single day this week.



6 comments:

Kit said...

The handprint ornament is very special to you I know! Great picks!

This Beautiful Mess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! God bless!

http://thisbeautifulmessofmine.blogspot.com

black tag diaries said...

great ornaments... so sweet.

Helena said...

Aw, these are so precious. I love that they have so much meaning.

Visiting from Top Two Tuesday

Tami said...

I absolutely love the little handprint ornament. That will definitely be something to cherish forever.

Wiz said...

I have the exact same babies first ornament on my favorites too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails