Monday, December 13, 2010

Tour of Homes...

Being I absolutely love Christmas I just had to participate along with Kelly's Korner & The Nester in the annual Tour of Homes. 




I typically do a lot more for Christmas but with a very active toddler & being 7 months pregnant plus with doing construction on our house...I decided to skip a few things.  I usually put the little lights in the window's & put wreaths on the upstairs dormers...but none of that this year.

However, I am loving my "H" flag leading up to the front door....

And my wreath at the entrance...

And as you step into the front door your greated by a very simple display...
I actually have a snowman standing on the floor beside the table however I didn't quite capture that with my picture

And of course I had to pull out Maddox's santa picture from last year...hard to believe what a year has done.  And btw our Santa picture from this year is not nearly as cheery.  Think screaming & tears...poor guy.

But my all time favorite is my tree...I just love unpacking the ornaments every year.  I have so many favorite ones...

And a nice colorful collection for the table...
Honestly, every year I can't wait to get my Christmas decorations out....they're just so much fun!  Even if I did keep it fairly simple this year.  There's always next year to go all out.


And while you're here...be sure to enter my current giveaways (links in top right corner).  There's some really great ones.
And don't forget THIS giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 EST

1 comment:

Blessed Mommy said...

Love your flag, very cute. Your tree is lovely. Two years ago when my twins were two, we only put lights on the trees. Toddlers are busy, busy, busy. Still busy at 4 years old too. They just turned 4 yrs old the first of December. Thank you for the tour. Merry Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails