Sunday, January 23, 2011

34 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights




How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs
Stretch marks/belly button: No new ones (just one's from the last pregnancy) & the belly button popped this time. I find this so hard to believe being I've gained so much less & it never popped with him
Size of baby: 20 inches & 5 lbs

Cravings: salads, rice krispy treats, salty things, subs

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes

Gender: GIRL (Emma Louise)!
Movement: Yes, I love it! She moves ALL the time.

What I miss: Normal ankles. Not getting short of breath.


Sleep: It's definitely much harder to get comfortable. I can only sleep on my left side with a pillow. At least 1 day a week I suffer from insomnia & lay awake for hours.

Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, back pain, fatigue, Braxton Hicks, feet/ankle swelling  & my newest is shortness of breath especially when I lie down. & horrible leg/foot cramps.  They don't happen often but when they do I wake up in tears. 


Best Moment This Week: My 33 week appointment & hearing Emma's heartbeat (141 bpm) and hearing I'm still measuring on schedule.  With Maddox I consistently measured 4+ weeks ahead.  Finishing the insulation upstairs.
What I am looking forward to: Having the sheetrock delivered this week so the next step in the nursery can begin.


And don't forget there's tons of current giveaways with a new one coming EVERY DAY this week. 


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are getting so close (woo hoo) & look so cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails