Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I've Been Awarded

I would like to thank The Knit Wit by Shair for
giving me the:


So very sweet!
So, I thought I would play back...

How It Works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things about Me:
1.  I am a Mother/Baby & Pedatric RN
2.  I live on a farm with miniature horses & llamas
3.  I love to bake & cook
4.  I am a Christian.
5.  I have always lived on the same street (just a different house)
6. I am the oldest of 3
7. My husband comes from a family of all girls

My nominations are:




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Tales of a young mamma said...

You have miniature horses?? Holy cow I'm jealous. And where are the pictures?!?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails