Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Sweet Boy


This week I've tried my best to cherish every last minute with my sweet little boy. From playing cars to a lunch out at Chic-fil-A I've tried to soak it all in.  Honestly, I worry about the fact that he'll no longer be our only child.  I worry that somehow I'm cheating him out of something.  But at the same time I look forward to seeing him & Emma interact and becoming the best of friends (I hope).  I know that the Lord has blessed us with this sweet baby girl who will arrive in 2 DAYS.  It hasn't been that long ago that I was traveling back & forth to the reproductive endocrinologist weekly & sometimes daily wondering if I would ever be a mommy. Then in November 2008 we learned our prayers had been answered, we were pregnant with our 1st child.  And now through the grace of God I'm going to be a Mommy of Two.  I'm still beyond shocked that I have one child & now I'm going to have 2.  The Lord truly is good & I feel extremely blessed.


And now for a few pictures....

It seems as if Maddox isn't quite ready to give up his toys.




 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Tales of a young mamma said...

Enjoy your last few days as a mommy on one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails