Saturday, February 12, 2011

SUYL Friday

So, I'm perhaps a day late posting...but I can't resist participating in Kelly's Korner
Show Us Your Life Friday...

With the topic being Beauty Secrets

And perhaps I don't quite feel that I'm the right person to be posting this...if you could only see me right now.
But I'm super excited to see everyone else's secrets so I can learn a thing or 2.

But some of my "secrets" are

I love my Merle Norman makeup. Mainly because I don't have to deal with the whole mall thing to go purchase it.  Plus I can always have Josh swing by on his way home to pick some up.  Plus, it seems to stay on well.  However, for mascara & eye liner I go cheap...I love L'oreal mascara.  I definitely think it's the way to go.

And nothing too fancy for the hair....


A good wash with some Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner...then a blowdy with product.  I'm currently using Matrix Vavoom gel & root lifter.  And I swear by Kenra hairspray (plus the smell is great).


And after straigtening with my Chi a little teasing with a teasing brush (they seriously work so much better than a teasing comb).  And poof I'm done.

See, nothing too special. 

So, head over to Kelly's Korner to see everyone else's tips.

But, while you're here I have some great giveaways going on (see top right column) plus some other great ones to come this week. 

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Mallorie said...

I love Herbal Essences! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails