Friday, March 4, 2011

A Post of Pictures

Yesterday, we brought our sweet princess home from the hospital.  It's so nice to be home as a family of 4.  More about Emma's birth to come soon...but for now tons of pictures to share.  And I'm sure that's what everyone is looking for anyway. 

Emma Louise was born via c-section on February 28th at 7:56 AM.
8 lbs & 21 inches

Time for our 1st bath.











Big brother meeting Sissy for the 1st time



Aunt Callie & Paisley came to visit


Day #2



Maddox is so in love & loves to hold his Sissy




All ready to head home



More pictures to come...

Don't forget to eneter my current giveaways....HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, & HERE.

Plus more to come next week,.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, such a cutie! Her little feet look so tiny on that paper, I guess you forget how little they are freshly baked!

Amber said...

Congratulations! She's precious! I hope Maddox is adjusting well!

Rachel C said...

Congrats! You all look wonderful :)
Enjoy the tiny one - they grow SO fast!

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

aw too sweet :)

Unknown said...

She is beautiful........congrats!!!!

Running 365 said...

She is so beautiful and the whole family looks so happy! I *might* get to come home next weekend and if so, I'd love to come visit your whole family of four! I'll let you know when I know.

jc said...

Congratulations to the entire family! Emma looks so adorable with that little headband, precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails