Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


After seeing this on many of the other blogs...I've decided to play along.  Especially because I'm loving so many things these days...
This Hop comes from Jamie over at This Kind of Love


I'm loving how much Maddox love his "sissy"



I'm loving being on maternity leave & spending time with my children.

I'm loving that tonight is Emma's newborn pictures with one of my best friends, Valerie

I'm loving all the Spring must haves....



Woven Ruffle Neck Dress from The Loft
 
Show Me Sunshine Paisley Pocket dress

You Make Me Blush dress




And I'm loving this beautiful weather
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Hi--stopping by from WILW. Oh my goodness! Your babies are so ADORABLE!!
Oh and I love all of those dresses. I am ready for Spring!!=)

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Your babies are so sweet!

I love that last dress :)

Taylor Elise said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of Maddox and Emma photos! And those dresses are adorable! I'm going to have to shop a lot of Ruche this spring/summer season!

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today!!! She is a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails