No way at all are we 4 months away from the
BIG 2ND BIRTHDAY
Didn't we just celebrate his first.
And I must say now with 2 children I find it almost impossible to find time to capture pictures. Not even to mention that Maddox is ALWAYS on the move & refuses to sit still for a picture.
But I do have to say he did WONDERFUL this past weekend for Easter pictures
(we won't talk about Emma though)
Pictures from our wonderful photographer...Valerie Graham Photography
What we're up to these days:
- Weighing in at 27 lbs
- Wearing size 4 diapers, 2T tops & 18-24 bottoms
- No potty training in sight...no interest AT ALL
- Our vocabulary is expanding... love to talk to sissy & say "Hey girl", "How are you", "Good", "Please", & really starting to repeat things
- Pretends to "sneeze"
- Loves to dance & jump
- Has began to like watching TV
- Still sucks his thumb & holds his blanket
- Loves the outdoors
- Climbing on EVERYTHING but thankfully not trying to climb out of the crib (yet at least)
|He looks so big :(|
Honestly, since Emma was born I feel like he has grown up SO MUCH!
He loves to be with his Daddy & is a total Daddy's boy.
With his 2nd birthday getting so close the party brainstorming has begun...
Oh, and don't forget to enter all my giveaways (see right sidebar) included the one posted TODAY