Sweet Emma Louise is 3 Months Old!
Wow, I feel a if these 3 months have just flown by as I've watching a sweet newborn little girl change into an infant. Emma, you have completely captured your Mommy & Daddy's (and brother) hearts.
We simply couldn't imagine not having you as part of our family. Your sweetness & sweet baby voice just light up our home.
In 3 Short Month's You've Been Up to So Much:
- You're wearing Size 1 Diapers
- Wearing 0-3 Month Clothing
- You love too coo & talk to us
- You smile & laugh all the time; we're just waiting for a full out belly laugh
- Not quite sure how much we weigh...I would guess around 12 lbs
- Being Mommy went back to work this month; you now take a bottle quite well (hallelujah) of expressed milk
- You eat every 3-4 hrs during the daytime
She is such a happy girl!
- You sleep in your crib at night but we usually nap in the swing
- You sleep great at night, typically 8+ hours...this week we even went 10 several nights
- Your hair has started thinning out
- You love sitting in your bumbo; you think you're such a big girl
- You have really started focusing on your hands & whatever you can grab. It's so funny watching you focus on it.
- You celebrated at your first party this month; Mommy's birthday
- You had a ultrasound of your hips this month (more on that later)
- You are such a sweet baby girl! We absolutely love you.