Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Popping In With some Kolcraft news...

A week without me was too good to be true, lol. But I had to pop in to share about the newest sweepstakes from Kolcraft....the Sesame Street Package.  Remember when I posted about their 65th Anniversary HERE, well it's month #2 which means a new set of prizes and I promise you don't want to miss them.

Head over to Kolcraft's Sweepstake Page to enter




GRAND PRIZE: Elmo 6 Volt Powered Fire Truck, Sesame Street DVD Bundle, Sesame Street Book Bundle, Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Plush Toys, Elmo Learn with me Potty Chair, Elmo Lunch Box VALUE: $320.00

First Place Prize: Sesame Street DVD Bundle, Sesame Street Book Bundle, Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Plush Toys, Elmo Learn with me Potty Chair and Elmo Lunch  Box
VALUE: $180.00

Second Prize: Elmo Learn with Me Potty Chair, Sesame Street Book Bundle
VALUE: $60.00

Third Place Prize: Elmo Learn with Me Potty Chair
VALUE $25.00


See...now aren't you glad I popped in...
So go ahead and ENTER


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails