Did I really just type that?
There is no stinkin way that my precious baby girl is a half a year old!!
Seriously 6 whole months, No Way!
And what are we up to you ask:
- Weighing in at 14 lbs 8 ounces (25-50%) & 25 1/2 inches (50-75%)
- Sitting like a pro; even the doctor was impressed.
- Wearing 3 month, 6 month & 3-6 month clothes (oh & some 3-6 months still fall off my skinny minnie)...and this momma is trying to make her wear 6-9 month summer clothes so we at least wear them. Who cares if they're falling off or need a safety pin to hold them on, lol.
- Wearing size 2 diapers
- Loving us some babyfood & cereal as long as fruit is mixed in (and our newest love = prunes/ yuck); getting ready to move on to Stage 2's
- Very Opinionated
- Crawling; not so good yet or even fast but definitely crawling
- Rolling around like crazy
- Sleeps 12+ hours at night. Takes a 2+ hour nap after morning fruit/cereal & an afternoon nap (yes I am blessed)
- Still on reflux meds; we tried quitting but she seemed so fussy. So we started back
- Absolutely loves her brother & he adores her right back.
- Go back & forth sucking paci vs 2 fingers
And now enjoy a few pictures from our little 6 month photo shoot.
And I just couldn't help but post this one...Maddox was entertaining her.
She thinks her brother is the coolest & funniest thing!
Happy 6 months sweet girl!