So, perhaps I'm a week late blogging this but
Miss Emma Louise is 9 months old.
I honestly can't believe it, it seems like just yesterday that I found out I was having a little girl.
But, boy is she growing away & developing into such a little girl. And a very active little girl at that.
What We're Up to:
- So petite at 16 lbs 13 ounces (10-25%) & 28 inches long
- Wearing Size 2 Diapers still
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes & 9 month clothes
- Crusing around with furniture & pull to stand toys
- Can stand on her own for short periods of time
- We got our ears pierced this last week!! ::squeal:: I have been working on my husband since way before she was born but he has been so against it & finally caved
- Celebrated her 1st Thanksgiving which of course her momma lacked on taking pictures!
- Saying all kinds of consonants; mama, dada
- She talks up a storm; she does this thing with her tongue & says bubbabubbabubba & it's pretty comical
- Still sleeping through the night since 5 1/2 weeks old; PRAISE GOD! Sleeps 12-14+ hours/night.
- Generally takes a morning & afternoon nap; 2+ hours
- LOVES her brother & watches EVERYTHING he does.
- Taking 2-3 bottles/day. The doctor is wanting us to really push this & try to get 24 oz in a day being she's in the 10th percentile.
- Definitely a girl on the go. She hates the jumperoo & anything stationary or that she has to sit in.