Wow, Miss Emma Lou you are just 2 months away from turning the
And with each day we see you transform more and more in to a little girl and less of a baby. It makes me so happy to see you grow & learn but at the same time I'm so saddened by the fact that you're no longer a little baby.
As of a few days ago you're in size 3 diapers.
- You're still wearing size 6-9 month clothing, 9 month & 6-12 months.
- You wear size 3 shoes (only because your foot is getting fat)
- You're such a petite little girl.
- You're around 28 inches & I'm guessing 17 lbs now.
- Still no teeth (update: as of 2 days past your 10 months you have your first tooth coming through)
- So close to walking (update: as of 2 days past your 10 months you have taken up to 4 steps)
- You take 3 bottles a day (8 oz each) and 3 meals (I'm not sure there's not a food you don't love)
- You LOVE scrambled eggs
- You absolutely adore your Daddy & Big Brother but I'm thinking you're a Momma's Girl for sure
- You love to play peekaboo
- You wave & say "bye, bye" and wave and say "hey"
- You say "mama" and "dada"
- If it was always possible you would be in bed around 8 every night & sleep until at least 10AM the next day
- You LOVE to sleep
- You take a 3+ hour morning/noon nap
- This month you celebrated your 1st Christmas and despite the fact you had tons of fun it was just too much for you. Way too much sensory overload.
- You were completely exhausted & slept 16 hours & would've slept longer the night after.
- You're definitely our little princess and we love you to death.