Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas from Us! And a {REVIEW} from a*chessmoredesign

As, I sent out my Christmas cards this week I thought of all of you and wished that I could send each of you a card as well. It's crazy how you can become close by just reading others blogs & blogging.
But, of course  that wasn't possible so I decided to do it virtually. So, just imagine going to your mailbox, seeing a card from The Houghton Happening's and opening it to see this...


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

{REVIEW}:


Amie from a*chessmoredesign over on Etsy was so generous to design the above card just for us. Way before I even had kids I dreamed of the day I could send picture cards of my children. I think it adds that much more of a personal touch. Plus, I know that I personally LOVE to receive cards with pictures. And of course finding the perfect design is the key to a perfect card. Whether it's a sweet birth announcement like this one


or an adorable birthday invite like this one


then Amie of a*chessmoredesign has it for you!
Not only does she have adorable designs to choose from she is awesome to work with. Very quick & prompt. In fact there's still time to get your Christmas cards! Simply go to her Etsy shop & purchase one of her designs and she'll send your card right over for you to get printed up or to send virtually to me (lol, I love receiving mail even if it's virtually).

2 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

Awww Steph - I LOVE the design of your card - and your kiddos can note get any cuter. Lovely!!

Rachel said...

Cute!! Merry Christmas to your family as well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails