Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas 2011 Recap A Tad Late

Wow, it seems as if Christmas was already so long ago. The Christmas decorations have been tucked away for several weeks but of course I'm still yet to update.
And if for no one other than myself I would like to update. I love being able to look back and see "us" and get a summary of our lives.



The Christmas fesitivites started early with the annual girl's Secret Santa party.
We've been doing this yearly since high school and boy are we getting old.
Emma Lou even joined us this year.


And as usual I managed to move through Christmas with very few picture. Boy do I really need to get better. Goal of 2012...actually take pictures & learn how to use my DSLR. Forreal this time.

As usual we ate dinner at the hubs parents for Christmas Eve & came home to get all tucked in bed so Santa could come...


Emma Lou's Santa stash

and
Maddox Renn's stash

I would say Santa thought they had been pretty good this year.
And there was nothing like seeing Maddox's face light up as he rushed into the living room
to see his toys & that Santa had indeed been and ate all the cookies he left.

Then it was off to Christmas brunch at my aunt's house
 
A house full of family & food always equals a FUN day!


Christmas 2011 wass filled with tons of fun, tons of family


spending time together as a family of 4


and of course tons of presents

and don't forget the occasional breakdown
 Poor Emma was exhausted from a day full of fun!

Can't wait to do it all again in 2012!!

1 comment:

~Dawn~ said...

Looks like such a lovely time! My kids have the melt downs too when things get overwhelmed with all the new toys and so many people around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails