Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's Play

Wow, I feel as if it's been such a whirlwind over the last couple of weeks. From Christmas to New Years I feel as if we've been super busy. I've taken a bit of a break from blogging to spend time with my family but I'm ready to jump back in.

Plus, it's a new year & I have tons of New Year's Resolutions including taking more pictures. I feel as if I'm always regretting not getting pictures. So, today we took a few minutes to play & take pics.

I know I've mentioned it before but Maddox LOVES to play outside. So much so that I think he would live outside.


 
From simply running around to playing in his house to swinging to sliding he LOVES IT!














And as I mentioned in Emma's 10 month post the other day, she is finally cutting her first tooth.
And YIKES! She is fussy, she seems as if her ear's are hurting from it & she's running a low grade temp. Hurry up tooth!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My kids always have runny noses and temps where they're teething.
Good luck :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails